About the Journal
Innovative Farming is an open access peer reviewed quarterly international journal, published as an official organ by Society for Advancement of Agricultural Innovations (SAAI), dedicated to explore the original research findings and groundbreaking information about the latest and future scientific work and stimulates the global research activities on all disciplines of Agricultural and Allied sciences.
Innovative Farming is an open access peer reviewed international journal published as an official organ by SOCIETY FOR ADVANCEMENT OF AGRICULTURAL INNOVATIONS (SAAI). It publishes Research Articles, Mini Review articles, Short research communications, Popular/General articles, Success stories, Case studies, Scientific correspondence, News and Opinion articles.
We don't ask for any Submission/ Processing/ Subscription/ Publication Charges.
- To provide a platform for professionals and researchers to contribute innovative ideas and thoughts
- To publish the latest high-quality research and groundbreaking information from a diverse array of topics from the scientific community
- To provide an easy acceptance of manuscripts after an extensive review and process the papers in a very rapid mode
Features of the Journal
- Online Access to all (Lifetime)
- Easy & Rapid Paper publishing process
- A Global list of prestigious Editors & Reviewers
- Rigorous, fast and constructive peer review process
- No processing & publication charges
- Full Colour Soft Copy of paper with Journal Cover Pages for Printing
- Open Access Articles for High visibility and promotion of your research work
Number of issues per year: 4